With a core team of professional, competent licensed brokers and brokerage agents boasting of over 100 years of combined experience in the field, combined with a growing number of progressive partnerships across governmental and trade-support agencies, GCMAM’s guiding principle and policy of integrity, quality, ethics and respect transcends many boundaries and underpins the raison d’etre in the provision of specialized brokerage services aimed at affording our customers a suite of professional services including:
- Duty Free concessions
- Import Licenses application processing
- Special import permits
- Temporary importation e.g. samples, trade expos etc.
- Re-exportation and transhipments
- Machinery to repair and return
- Assisting with claims processing for missing, short-shipped or damaged cargo
- Provision of “meet and greet” services inclusive of customs clearance of hand carried merchandise upon arrival
- Preparation of clearance processing through immigration for expatriates, ground transfers, hospitality and guide services for expatriates.